Pages

Friday, 29 April 2016

Post002 A DAY SELLING

Someone ask to me to sell my day
someone ask to me to do in his way

Someone ask to me to work over the night
To make them wealthy and more advance in fight

Someone ask to me to hold them tight
Because they want to do what they lIke

Then i think




What if i say no and not accept the deal
Will i get something sufficient to heal


He will give me everything what will i need
Money, home everything and what i want to eat

Then i said no

No, no my friend my day is not for sale
I will use it my way not on your trail

Surly it will not give me money and everything i want
But it will give me surity to do what i want

I will not make it in money not in the wealth
It will give me happiness and relies from your jail

How can i do the work i hate
My life is mine not your pet

Why will i do work of your choice
Not for awaken only to arise

I want to say goodbye
I will never be at your huant

I will make my own name
The name as i want

No comments:

Post a Comment