I dont know whether you like it or not,
But if i know you correctly you will admire it.
But if i know you correctly you will admire it.
I dont know whether you find it useful or not,
But if i know you correctly it is invaluable for you.
But if i know you correctly it is invaluable for you.
Gifting is a way of expression,
I know, my gift is quite old fashioned.
I know, my gift is quite old fashioned.
It is not worth so much in rupees,
But i can surely say it will be with you in sorrow and peace.
But i can surely say it will be with you in sorrow and peace.
Why i choose this is a long story,
I don't know whether you find it interesting or so much silly.
I don't know whether you find it interesting or so much silly.
But i have to say because i want to let you know,
Gift should not be those to only make more longer row.
Gift should not be those to only make more longer row.
Gift should be those as i firmly believe,
Which remain with you until you live.
Which remain with you until you live.
My gift will give every help and inspiration,
And some reminiscence of me with this gift old fashion.
And some reminiscence of me with this gift old fashion.
No comments:
Post a Comment